Weber Evening BBQ Demonstration
We are excited to bring to you one of our highly regarded “Certified by Weber” cookery demonstrations presented by Weber chef Daniel Cooper.
Bring along your partner, best friend, or barbecue buddy to get new ideas for your barbecues. Dan will demonstrate/show you new and exciting barbecue recipes and cooking techniques using Weber accessories so that you can get the most out of your BBQ 365 days a year.
At our Fosseway Garden Centre “Certified by Weber” BBQ demonstration, you can watch practical demonstrations, get explanations of BBQ cooking techniques. There will also be nibbles throughout the evening cooked to perfection by the grill master, along with a glass of bubbly!
Guests can look forward to learning how to best use several new Weber products and BBQs. Such as the new Weber iGrill digital thermometer!
The aim of Fosseway Garden Centre Certified by Weber BBQ courses is to advance the barbecue culture, increase people’s knowledge of how to get the most out of their BBQ and share our passion for barbecuing. You can barbecue anything, it’s just a matter of know-how.
What will be cooked?
Here’s just a selection of some of the food that will be cooked on the evening… our taste buds are already tingling!
- Fig and goats cheese flat bread, honey, wild rocket
- Rotisseries Turkey, tarragon butter, roast potatoes, pigs in blankets
- Apple wood Smoked salmon burnt lemon sour cream
- Earl Gray tea rubbed steaks with buttery Wok fried garlic mushrooms
- Barbecued sticky toffee pudding extra thick cream
- Cookery demonstrations from one of Weber’s top certified chefs.
- A variety of yummy nibbles and food for you to try throughout the evening
- Q and A throughout enabling you to learn as much as you would like.
When is it?:
29th November 2018
5:30pm – 8:00PM
Sign Up for this BBQ Demonstration Today… Our Price £24.99 per person
Usual Price £29.99
We are currently planning other great BBQ courses, so please email us at email@example.com if you would like us to be in touch with regard to future courses you could get involved with.