In-store we have a comprehensive range of garden machinery to keep your garden and outdoor space looking tip top. We stock well respected brands including:
Our experts are available to help and advise you on the most suitable
equipment for your gardening needs so pop in-store and see our full range.
Top Tips to consider when buying a lawnmower
- What is the size of your garden?
- Draw a rough plan and highlight obstacles
- What is the terrain or your garden i.e. banks & uneven surfaces
- Distances of garden from power supply
- Access width of gates or access points
- Size of garden shed or garage for the machine
- Distance to the tip or compost heap
- Who will use the mower?
- What is your budget?
- Do you have a machine to trade in?
- How long do you expect it to last?
Services & Repair
We are service and repair specialists for all your garden machinery and we will sharpen your shears and chainsaw chains – any make; ask us for a quotation.
Our advice is to have your lawn mower serviced once a year, ready for the summer months! Book your garden machinery in for a service to ensure it’s all running smoothly. We’ll collect and deliver larger machines.