Lawn mowers, tractors, pressure washers…you name it!
We stock the latest technology in garden machinery and accessories, so you can make sure that any landscaping or cleaning needs are well-met.
We also have machinery experts who are always available to give any advice.
You can also give Fosseway Garden Machinery a call at 01608 652303, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us about any of the brands we stock:
Winter logging and pruning with STIHL
STIHL HT 133 Pole Pruner
MSA 120 C-BQ Compact Cordless Chainsaw
How to get started with a chainsaw this winter
Using a STIHL Cordless Chainsaw : with Chris Hollins
STIHL’s tips for winter chainsaw maintenance
- Be sure to keep the sprocket cover clean to prevent snow and moisture from freezing with sawdust and oil.
- Clean the chain brake more often, especially with chain saws that have the chain brake in the sprocket cover.
- Remove snow from around the fuel tank opening before refueling, so snow doesn’t fall in the tank.
- Keep the anti-vibration system free from snow and ice that could freeze and affect the dampening function
- Wipe away any snow, ice or water droplets from around the throttle trigger and throttle trigger interlock
- Take care that bulkier winter clothing does not get sucked up against the cooling air intake.
- Be extra attentive to risk-reducing features and control mechanisms on your chain saw and keep them clean.
For more tips, click here.
Lawn mowers & tractors
We have a range of types and sizes of lawn mowers and tractors. Fosseway carries many different brands, from Alko and Mountfield, to STIHL and Hayter – below is an example of what we have.
Visit our store for more information, and to see the full extent of our selection.
STIHL RM 443 Lawn Mower
Hayter Spirit™ 41 Petrol Lawn Mower
STIHL RM 4 RTP Lawn Mower
Toro DH140 Series Tractor (74560)
What should you consider before buying a mower/tractor?
- What is the size of your garden?
- Where are the obstacles?
- What is the terrain or your garden (are there any banks or uneven surfaces?)
- Where is the nearest power supply?
- What are the access widths of gates and pathways?
- Do you have limited space for storing the mower?
- How far is it to the tip/compost heap?
- What is your budget?
- Do you have a machine to trade in?
- How long do you expect it to last?
Mountfield 1530M 84CM Lawn Tractor
STIHL handheld equipment
From hedge trimmers and leaf blowers to shredders and chainsaws, Fosseway has a large section for smaller STIHL and Viking machinery.
Below is a sample of our STIHL handheld range.
Why don’t you pop by and get the newest, for pruning and shaping the landscape in your garden? Alternatively, ask our staff what’s new in stock.
STIHL HS46C-E Lightweight Petrol Hedge Trimmer
STIHL HLE 71 Electric Long-Reach Hedge Trimmer
STIHL FS 111 Brushcutter with 4-MIX®-engine and Bike Handle
STIHL MS181 16″ Chainsaw
STIHL Compact RE 109 Power Washer
STIHL SHE71 Electric Leaf Blower Vacuum Shredder
Remember: if the model you’re looking for isn’t in the shop, call 01608 652303.
We’ll order it and aim to have it for you as soon as possible.
We’re eager to keep you safe as you work on your DIY and landscaping projects, and so we carry a range of STIHL protective gear which is both stylish and safe.
Services & Repair
We have machinery repair specialists here at Fosseway, and we can sharpen your shears and chainsaw chains – any brand or make. Ask us for a quotation.
Our advice is to have your lawn mower serviced once a year – book your garden machinery in for a service to ensure it’s all running smoothly. We’ll collect and deliver larger machines.